Saturday, January 16, 2010

Skylar time..

Skylar is 8 Weeks already. I cannot believe my precious little boy is already almost 2 months old! This is going by way too fast!

Well a lot has been happening since the last post. Skylar is now cooing and talking and laughing. He's such an alert little boy. He is so happy. In the mornings he screams to hear his voice and giggles..Landon and I just laugh at his little personality. This has been such a precious time spending with my little boy.

In other exciting news, we have purchased a house!! Woohoo! Our first house! When we get settled in I will post some before and after pictures. The house is almost move in ready.. we just need to paint a little! The Lord is always so good to us, even when we don't get things we want, but the Lord really opened up this opportunity for us and our first home. We are so thankful to him in allowing us to have a home! So the packing will begin once again.. it's so good though!!


Final Thoughts: because I love all of you, I want to share what the Lord is teaching me right now. I want you to know that with out him, I could not love, be a good wife or mother. The Lord is my Redeemer and I am so thankful for his constant grace and mercy on me! Right now I am memorizing the book of James and I want to leave you with some scripture to encourage you to seek the King and to constantly pursue a relationship with him! We live to bring him glory and I want my life to do that! I love you all.

James 1:1-5
1James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ,

To the twelve tribes in the Dispersion:

Greetings.

2 Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, 3for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. 4And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

5If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him



Here are some pictures from the last month!! We love you all!! Skylar and I will see you soon Minnesotans!



Skylar and Mommy. He is 8 Weeks Old! Can you believe it?

This picture was taken the beginning of December



This is Skylar and his best friend Jude. Jude was born exactly 4 Weeks after Sky
Man



Daddy and Skylar taking a nap.. Such a sweet moment



Always so curious.. he studies everything. Such a sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment