Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day

What better way to spend valentines day than worshiping at Clearwater Community Church! On Valentines Day Skylar Danger had his baby dedication.. Skylar's name means "wise". It was very happy, sad and exciting dedicating our son. It's sad he's getting older, but exciting that we are going to raise a little disciple! I pray that my son will find the Lord at an early age.. and serve him all the days of his life!

Landon and I had to choose a Life Verse for Skylar, and this is what we chose.

Philippians 3:12-14

Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Pastor Chris and Skylar
The Robertson Women and Sky
Granna and Sky man

No comments:

Post a Comment