Monday, September 21, 2009

Almost There

I haven't been a very good "blogger". I apologize for not writing in a while. I guess, there has been a lot going on in the last three months! 1. We found out our precious baby is going to be a BOY! woohoo! 2. We moved to a new house. In other BIG new. Landon's Brother Justin was married on July 18, 2009! What an awesome celebration that was. He married a wonderful girl named Melanie! She is a research doctor/professor at a University down here! She is a wonderful Sister-in-law. Here are some pics from the wedding:


Ann's Family
Jim and Lindsey
Landon and Uncle Floyd
The Ladies (Ann, Madonna, Rachelle)
Mother/Son Dance


Baby News:
This week I am 30 Weeks pregnant! woohoo! 10 More weeks to go! Baby Skylar is about 15.7 inches long now, and weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). His eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after he's born, he'll keep his eyes closed for a good part of the day. When Skylar does open them, he'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means he can only make out objects a few inches from his face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)
here are pics of my growing belly:
16 Weeks
19 Weeks
24 Weeks
Other News:
Landon is coming up on a big birthday this week. Thursday he will be turning the big 2-9! We love you all! And I promise to be more active in writing BLOGS!! We love you and miss you!!
"O LORD, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O LORD, you know it altogether. You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot attain it."
Psalm 139..

No comments:

Post a Comment