Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Doctors Office

Today Landon and I went to the doctor to check-up on baby Skylar. I got weighed, my belly was measured, and the doc listened to his heartbeat.. she said everything looked great and told me that I am right on track for a December 4th baby!

When we listened to Skylar's heartbeat today and it's crazy what 1 month will do! His heartbeat is so strong and Loud now.. I guess that means he is growing and getting bigger! Good things! The doctor also showed us where his head, bottom and feet are in my belly. Skylar is higher in my stomach and he is laying diagonal. Oh my precious baby and his little personality already! The doctor also noticed that he was very active. She asked me if he is always like that? I replied, "yes".. hmmm are we going to have a bouncing baby boy?? I guess we will see!!

As I go into my 31st week I will now be going for check-up's every 2 weeks ... and starting November I will see the doctor every week!! Time is flying by as we prepare for our precious son Skylar. I am so thankful for these moments I experience with him in my belly! It's so special and I am reminded of how amazing our God is to place something so precious in my care! I cannot wait to meet him and see what he looks like!

For now I will keep loving these moments only me and Skylar share because in 9 weeks, they'll be gone!

Thank you Lord for precious babies... Thank you Lord for baby Skylar.


1 comment:

  1. Hey guys!
    You don't know how excited I am that you guys are expecting. That's going to be one beautiful baby. :-)
    Congratulations and great to hear how the Lord is blessing you all.

    ReplyDelete